Summer Day Camp
hosted by All Saints’ Episcopal Church
WHEN: August 8 - 12, 2022 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm daily)
• Campers may be dropped off between 8 – 9 am and should be picked up between 4:30 – 5:00 pm
• Day camp concludes on Friday afternoon at 5 pm and parents are invited to an ice cream social at 4:30 pm on Friday to allow campers to share their experiences and to introduce their counselors.
• Parents of campers will receive a schedule for the week.
WHAT: During day camp, we explore and experience God’s good gifts through stories, music, outdoor play, arts and crafts, worship, and by serving others. At day camp, campers may participate in the following activities: water games, hiking, field games, songs, drumming, arts and crafts, skits and in other games that cultivate creative expression. Your camper will join in one day of service during the week.
Trained camp staff will lead each day’s activities. All adults who serve at day camp undergo a criminal background check and safety training before day camp begins.
WHERE: Each day, we’ll begin and end at All Saints’ Episcopal Church located at 2048 Conn Road Columbia Falls, MT 59912. (Just off of Hwy 40 between Whitefish and Columbia Falls.)
WHO: Rising 2nd – 6th graders
WHAT TO BRING: Day campers should bring:
• a sack lunch (morning and afternoon snacks are provided)
• a water bottle
• a swimsuit and towel
• a light jacket
• a baseball cap / sun hat or sunglasses
COST: There is a $40 fee for the week. Please contact us if this is a hardship.
CONTACT: Cynthia Benkelman, All Saints’ Minister for Children and Youth firstname.lastname@example.org