Summer Day Camps
All Saints’ Episcopal Church
WHEN: August 2 - 6, 2021 and August 9 - 13, 2021. (8:00 am – 4:30 pm daily)
• Campers may be dropped off between 7:30 – 9 am and should be picked up between 4:30 – 5:00 pm
• Each week of day camp concludes on Friday afternoon at 5 pm and parents are invited to an ice cream social at 4:30 pm on Friday to allow campers to share their experiences and to introduce their counselors.
WHAT: During day camp, we explore and experience God’s good gifts through stories, music, outdoor play, arts and crafts, worship, and by serving others. At day camp, campers may participate in the following activities: water games, hiking, field games, songs, drumming, arts and crafts, skits and in other games that cultivate creative expression. Your camper will join in one day of service during the week.
WHERE: Each day, we’ll begin and end at All Saints’ Episcopal Church located at 2048 Conn Road Columbia Falls, MT 59912. (Just off of Hwy 40 between Whitefish and Columbia Falls.)
• Parents of campers will receive a schedule for the week.
WHO: Rising 2nd – 6th graders (Older children my be able to participate as helpers, please contact Charlie Knuth, contact info below)
Counselors from Camp Marshall will lead each day’s activities. All adults who serve at day camp undergo a criminal background check and safety training before day camp begins.
WHAT TO BRING: Day campers should bring:
• a sack lunch (morning and afternoon snacks are provided)
• a water bottle
• a swimsuit and towel
• a light jacket
• a baseball cap / sun hat or sunglasses
CONTACT: Charlie Knuth, All Saints’ Rector email@example.com (801) 635-5162
HOW: There is no cost to participate. If you would like to make a donation to the day camp program please contact Fr. Charlie.
REGISTER ONLINE at https://campmarshalldaycamps.campbrainregistration.com/